Pinguino Forum

Full Version: Pinguino wiki broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
if I call wiki.pinguino.cc I get this message:
Main Page
The database did not find the text of a page that it should have found, named "Main Page" .
This is usually caused by following an outdated diff or history link to a page that has been deleted.
If this is not the case, you may have found a bug in the software. Please report this to an administrator, making note of the URL.

Can someone fix this?
Thanx!

pinguPlus
Hello,

I do not have any trouble using the wiki. It's working, it was working this morning; and I don't have any error in the server logs.

Do you use any particular setup? Is-it still in error?
I get the error. Looks very broken.

John
Hello koocotte,

(14-06-2013, 04:10 PM)koocotte Wrote: [ -> ]I do not have any trouble using the wiki. It's working, it was working this morning; and I don't have any error in the server logs.

Do you use any particular setup? Is-it still in error?

no particular setup here, I'm using the latest firefox and the error is still there.

pinguPlus
I am not using my usual PC so the page was not in any cache. Looks broken.

John
It's fine now at least - I updated some links on the main pages.
(15-06-2013, 01:16 AM)Pinguino Wrote: [ -> ]It's fine now at least - I updated some links on the main pages.

OK, thanks.

pinguPlus
Yes, OK now.

John
Hello,
I don't want bother you Shy
but the wiki meanpage disappeared again.

Oliver
(17-06-2013, 07:48 PM)pinguPlus Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I don't want bother you Shy
but the wiki meanpage disappeared again.

Oliver

I don't know why I just received the notification. I do not have any downtime, or error in the server logs.

If this happen again, can you do a screenshot and send it to me : seb.pinguino*koocotte.org (with 'at' instread of the star).
Pages: 1 2