Pinguino Forum

Full Version: 8-bit Bootloader v4.13 available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 8-bit Pinguino USB bootloader has been updated to version 4.13 and is fully supported by the latest Pinguino IDE X.4 (rev >= 926).
This new bootloader improves the writing of programs bigger than 64K (only useful for people with a 27J53 or 47J53 Pinguino) and fixed a bug in the interrupt process management.
As usual, .hex files are available here and in the extra/bootloaders/8bit directory of the Pinguino IDE.
Thank you so much for your work, regis. Did you have any special reason(s) to drop the INTOSC versions for the J-PICs? As far as I can see, it has NOT been removed from sourcecode. Just curious (not complaining at all).
Fixed : I've added boot v4.13 for x6j53 family and INTOSC support for x6j50, x6j53 and x7j53 families.

(12-11-2013, 10:11 AM)trollpatsch Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much for your work, regis. Did you have any special reason(s) to drop the INTOSC versions for the J-PICs? As far as I can see, it has NOT been removed from sourcecode. Just curious (not complaining at all).
Thanks again!