Pinguino Forum

Full Version: Any plan to have Pinguino for the new 200MHz PIC32MZ family ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is there anybody adapting Pinguino to PIC32MZ ?
This device has very large Flash (2MB) and RAM (512KB) memories ;=)

Regards
We already discussed that point : http://forum.pinguino.cc/showthread.php?...ht=pic32mz
No dip chip, very expansive chip and experiment board, let's wait until the prices decrease or some generous donor offers one Wink.

(01-03-2014, 01:17 PM)ohayo35 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Is there anybody adapting Pinguino to PIC32MZ ?
This device has very large Flash (2MB) and RAM (512KB) memories ;=)

Regards
I'm very very disappointed with pricing of Microchip's boards. STM32 boards are very cheap (such as the Nucleo ones or STM32F4Discovery or STM32F429I-Discovery) and with many features yet Microchip sell crude boards at high prices with badly broken silicon. C'mon Microchip guys, wake up!!

John
(01-03-2014, 03:50 PM)pingotg Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very very disappointed with pricing of Microchip's boards. STM32 boards are very cheap (such as the Nucleo ones or STM32F4Discovery or STM32F429I-Discovery) and with many features yet Microchip sell crude boards at high prices with badly broken silicon. C'mon Microchip guys, wake up!!

John

+1

NXP also have some boards and now released or are to release some new ones, qe have also TI with Tiva C launchpads, etc, etc ...

Open your eyes Microchip, or you may never wake up!!!
(01-03-2014, 03:50 PM)pingotg Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very very disappointed with pricing of Microchip's boards. STM32 boards are very cheap (such as the Nucleo ones or STM32F4Discovery or STM32F429I-Discovery) and with many features yet Microchip sell crude boards at high prices with badly broken silicon. C'mon Microchip guys, wake up!!

John

+2
Hello guys,

For your information, Digilent Inc is working on a PIC32MZ board.
chipKITā„¢ Wi-FIRE
The price is only 79$ for an Arduino compatible board.
Regards,

Xavier
Still pre-production silicon Sad

May as well get STM32F429IDiscovery for under $24

Or a Rasperry Pi for $35

John