Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with PIC32-PINGUINO OTG SD card
19-04-2012, 02:46 PM,
RE: Problems with PIC32-PINGUINO OTG SD card
Our data logger will have several spi based maxim thermocouple amplifiers, current measurement and voltage measurement and will record the data to the FAT 32 sd card. It would be good if the system was configurable from the USB virtual com port so we can connect to a terminal to setup the system. The OTG was great due to the battery charger.

The reason I was working with X3 was the FAT 32 file system. I was trying to get the X3 to port to X2 - I think now that the fixes are there for X3 I can port the SD library back to X2 based upon the forum posts about doing that. I couldn't get the FAT 32 system it to work with X2 because of the bugs in X3.

Does the CDC virtual Serial port work with X2 and what is the best instructions on getting the serial port to work with windows 7? I think I have seen some alternatives to getting that working on the board I. I will try some of them. I have gotten the CDC virtual USB drivers to work in the past with Microchip's examples, so it shouldn't be too bad.

I will definitely give it a try with X2 and report back on the results of the project.

Thanks
Togz

Messages In This Thread
Problems with PIC32-PINGUINO OTG SD card - by togzball - 18-04-2012, 06:06 PM
RE: Problems with PIC32-PINGUINO OTG SD card - by togzball - 19-04-2012, 04:04 AM
RE: Problems with PIC32-PINGUINO OTG SD card - by togzball - 19-04-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: Problems with PIC32-PINGUINO OTG SD card - by togzball - 19-04-2012, 11:49 PM