Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB CDC/Serial example not compiling
16-10-2011, 09:56 AM,
USB CDC/Serial example not compiling
Hello! I was looking into the USB examples (namely CDC/usb32) and I get the following error when I try to compile:
Code:
make --makefile=/home/fred/workspace/pinguino-x.2/source/Makefile.linux HOME=/home/fred/workspace/pinguino-x.2 PDEDIR=/home/fred/workspace/pinguino-x.2/examples/4.Communication/USB/CDC PROC=32MX440F256H BOARD=PIC32_PINGUINO
/home/fred/workspace/pinguino-x.2/p32/include/pinguino/basics/pinguinoserial1.c:51:10: error: switch quantity not an integer
/home/fred/workspace/pinguino-x.2/source/user.c:17:2: error: too many arguments to function 'CDCgets'

Is the library complete, or is it still work in progress? What can I do to help?
18-10-2011, 05:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 18-10-2011, 05:38 PM by regis.)
RE: USB CDC/Serial example not compiling
Hi,
It is a work in progress but would be released soon.
I think you can ask to CopperPhil if you want to help.
Régis

(16-10-2011, 09:56 AM)Alfred Wrote: Hello! I was looking into the USB examples (namely CDC/usb32) and I get the following error when I try to compile:
Code:
make --makefile=/home/fred/workspace/pinguino-x.2/source/Makefile.linux HOME=/home/fred/workspace/pinguino-x.2 PDEDIR=/home/fred/workspace/pinguino-x.2/examples/4.Communication/USB/CDC PROC=32MX440F256H BOARD=PIC32_PINGUINO
/home/fred/workspace/pinguino-x.2/p32/include/pinguino/basics/pinguinoserial1.c:51:10: error: switch quantity not an integer
/home/fred/workspace/pinguino-x.2/source/user.c:17:2: error: too many arguments to function 'CDCgets'

Is the library complete, or is it still work in progress? What can I do to help?

It is easier to complain than it is to do, but it is better to do than it is to complain.