Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pic not found!
15-01-2012, 01:54 PM,
Pic not found!
I understand that my question is very basic. I searched the forum, wiki and google and could not get any idea, though I followed all instructions in wiki.

Circuit used: 18F4550 connection (as described in wiki)
Bootloader used: v2.12 (flashed by my ICD2)
Board: Breadboard connection
IDE version: Pinguino IDE x.2
Vasco bootloader: 1.3
Powersupply: USB powered
Driver: Pinguino Driver idenfied and added

So, it seems, bootloader was flashed correctly. I dont see Run LED connected at Pin 6 doesn't run (I am not sure, whether this is implemented in V2.12 bootloader). IDE opened in admin mode, Took the basic LED blink program and compiled it and opened the Vasco bootloader.

But, Vasco says"Pic not found".

Somebody please help to debug it.

Thank you in advance.

15-01-2012, 02:15 PM,
RE: Pic not found!
Hi... I don't know if will help, but... please go to the "4:00 minutes" on this video (maybe a little earlier) and watch the upload process... it may help you...

Valter
(15-01-2012, 01:54 PM)balaji Wrote: Bootloader used: v2.12 (flashed by my ICD2)

So, it seems, bootloader was flashed correctly. I dont see Run LED connected at Pin 6 doesn't run (I am not sure, whether this is implemented in V2.12 bootloader). IDE opened in admin mode, Took the basic LED blink program and compiled it and opened the Vasco bootloader.

This version of bootloader has "autostart" after, I think, 5 seconds... I don't remember if the RUN LED works as in the version "1"...

Valter
15-01-2012, 07:48 PM,
RE: Pic not found!
(15-01-2012, 02:15 PM)ValterFukuoka Wrote: Hi... I don't know if will help, but... please go to the "4:00 minutes" on this video (maybe a little earlier) and watch the upload process... it may help you...
Hi Valter,

Excellent. Thank you.

The video was very helpful. There is another 4 series of video tutorials. That is really wonderful videos for the beginners.

I was able to run the servo etc now.

Thanks a lot.

bR
Balaji