Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LinkSprite JPEG TTL Camera
21-11-2012, 12:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 21-11-2012, 10:06 AM by mnfisher.)
LinkSprite JPEG TTL Camera
I'm working to use the Linksprite camera with a Pic32-Pinguino-OTG. I have got the basics working - take a photo and write to SD card, change resolution etc - and this works well for a 320x240 (or QVGA) picture. However for a 640x480 photo - the end of file marker doesn't seem to work - but pulling the plug gives an image albeit in a rather large file, elsewise the Pinguino writes forever (well till the card fills!). I'm looking for ffd8 as per docs (http://www.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Senso...419957.pdf) and also on file size.

I wonder if any one else has any experience with this camera - or is there any interest in the code to interface with it (I'm happy to submit my efforts for others to polish!)

Martin

Update: Now have VGA working perfectly, a silly sign extension problem - I guess it's a while since I used 16 bit ints :-). Today it'll run and take a timelapse video! Anyone with any experience of the Linksprite camera like to compare notes (tips!)