Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiki page examples NOT VISIBLE!
06-01-2013, 12:34 PM,
Wiki page examples NOT VISIBLE!
Hello

I'm new here but spotted BIG problem. In wiki page all example source code is not visible due to error. Check this for example in your web browser http://wiki.pinguino.cc/index.php/Basics#Bootloader
06-01-2013, 04:11 PM,
RE: Wiki page examples NOT VISIBLE!
I guess someone's made a (very) bad edit Sad

John
06-01-2013, 11:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013, 11:18 PM by binagun.)
<source> ........... </source> tags need to be replaced by <pre> </pre>
i have already edit a few of them but i don't have access to do all of them.
i hope evrywhone who can edit on the wiki will help to correct this problem.
07-01-2013, 09:25 AM,
(06-01-2013, 11:13 PM)binagun Wrote: <source> ........... </source> tags need to be replaced by <pre> </pre>

Thank You ! I'm very newbie in micro controllers so examples are the most valuable part for me. Do you know any tutorials in English for Pinguino ?
07-01-2013, 10:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013, 10:17 AM by pingotg.)
Isn't <code> more appropriate?

The pages used to work... what changed / who did it / why?

John
07-01-2013, 12:00 PM,
(06-01-2013, 11:13 PM)binagun Wrote: <source> ........... </source> tags need to be replaced by <pre> </pre>

Please, don't do destructive edits. I reverted your modification.

It's my fault, and I corrected the mistake yesterday. On dec 31 I did a security update, and the default highligth language (it's "c" here) was lost.
16-01-2013, 01:11 AM,
(07-01-2013, 12:00 PM)koocotte Wrote:

Please, don't do destructive edits. I reverted your modification.

It's my fault, and I corrected the mistake yesterday. On dec 31 I did a security update, and the default highligth language (it's "c" here) was lost.

sorry i didnt know media wiki also had code support , i only run one for my internal documentation mostly linux shell script and this was the way it was tought to me. hope i didn't cause you to mutch work. altho calling it destrucive is a bit mutch but hell just glad its fixt again sorry for the extra work
19-01-2013, 03:44 PM,
(16-01-2013, 01:11 AM)binagun Wrote: sorry i didnt know media wiki also had code support , i only run one for my internal documentation mostly linux shell script and this was the way it was tought to me. hope i didn't cause you to mutch work. altho calling it destrucive is a bit mutch but hell just glad its fixt again sorry for the extra work

Sorry, I was a bit rude.

You're welcome to contribute on the wiki.