Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinguino 26j50 purchase
12-02-2013, 10:54 AM,
Pinguino 26j50 purchase
I purchased a Pinguino 26j50 kit on Feb 2 and it arrived today Feb 12 downunder.

Just a suggestion: most of the smaller components were floating around in the padded bag because the plastic bag that originally held them was not secured due to the pin headers being bigger than the plastic bag and sticking out. It might be worth getting bigger plastic bags, breaking up the full length pin headers in advance or even just securing the bag with tape.

Otherwise, good job and fast delivery! Thanks.
13-02-2013, 07:44 PM,
RE: Pinguino 26j50 purchase
Thank you for this feedback.
I will try my best to secure the plastic bag with little components inside the bubble wrap envelope. Fortunately PIC18F26J50 is safe in its hard case.
I sent it on Monday, Feb 4th so it really took one week to go to Australia. You're right, that's not so bad :-)

(12-02-2013, 10:54 AM)Pinguino Wrote: I purchased a Pinguino 26j50 kit on Feb 2 and it arrived today Feb 12 downunder.

Just a suggestion: most of the smaller components were floating around in the padded bag because the plastic bag that originally held them was not secured due to the pin headers being bigger than the plastic bag and sticking out. It might be worth getting bigger plastic bags, breaking up the full length pin headers in advance or even just securing the bag with tape.

Otherwise, good job and fast delivery! Thanks.
It is easier to complain than it is to do, but it is better to do than it is to complain.