Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
installer.sh failure
17-06-2014, 09:12 PM,
installer.sh failure
Hi There,
I tried the installer.sh because after following the procedures for linux as documented, a lot of things were still missing in my installation (e.g. /usr/lib32).

After some complaining the installer took care of the missing packages, but the libraries (i selected only p8) could not be installed. dpkg was complaining about the LICENSE file being alreadz installed (by the ide package?).

I had to:
sudo dpkg --install --force-overwrite pinguino-libraries.deb
18-06-2014, 09:10 AM,
RE: installer.sh failure
Hi,

(17-06-2014, 09:12 PM)twinkel Wrote: After some complaining the installer took care of the missing packages, but the libraries (i selected only p8) could not be installed. dpkg was complaining about the LICENSE file being alreadz installed (by the ide package?).
Correct, the LICENSE file was in 2 different packages. I removed one of them some days ago. Did you try recently ?

(17-06-2014, 09:12 PM)twinkel Wrote: sudo dpkg --install --force-overwrite pinguino-libraries.deb

Hum, this is what does the script ... so again I think you didn't get the latest installer script. Please get it from http://pinguino.cc/download.php, try again and tell me if it works better.

Thank you for your help.
Régis
It is easier to complain than it is to do, but it is better to do than it is to complain.