Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
26-12-2015, 01:08 AM,
Introduction
Hi Im Mark (UK)

Merry Xmas to you all  hope its been a good day for you

Ive a keen interest in embedded electronics done a reasonable  bit with , pic micro,  Arduino and raspberry pi Currently involved in electronics servicing and installing av  which is my main line of work and have just recently purchased the pic32 mx220 board

Completely new to this compiler in many contexts is so far as I'm have no migrated to ,Linux Ubuntu 12.04 as an open source platform on which to compile for embedded devices

Ive chosen this to see what differences there are and I'm quite keen to see how this will be of benefit with reference to rapid application design  Its a challenging era for me as I'm sure this is for many of you

I'm here to learn all I can  and hopefully progress to some form  expertise with these

All the best and wishes for a successful new year
26-12-2015, 03:22 PM,
RE: Introduction
(26-12-2015, 01:08 AM)Mark2016 Wrote: Hi Im Mark (UK)

Merry Xmas to you all  hope its been a good day for you

Ive a keen interest in embedded electronics done a reasonable  bit with , pic micro,  Arduino and raspberry pi Currently involved in electronics servicing and installing av  which is my main line of work and have just recently purchased the pic32 mx220 board

Completely new to this compiler in many contexts is so far as I'm have no migrated to ,Linux Ubuntu 12.04 as an open source platform on which to compile for embedded devices

Ive chosen this to see what differences there are and I'm quite keen to see how this will be of benefit with reference to rapid application design  Its a challenging era for me as I'm sure this is for many of you

I'm here to learn all I can  and hopefully progress to some form  expertise with these

All the best and wishes for a successful new year
MARK,
Welcome aboard you will find a lot of help here.

Fred (USA)