porting nimbus IR wall follower from arduino
Hello,
 i am trying to port this wall following robot from arduino to pinguino

and i get this error please see the attached zip file
thank you 
fred

2016-07-24 19:41:55.956250
######################################################################
/dvpt/pinguino/git-copy/pinguino-compilers/sources/sdcc/src/pic16/main.c:701 setting interrupt vector addresses 0xc00
In file included from /home/fred/Pinguino/v12/source/main.c:44:
/home/fred/Pinguino/v12/source/define.h:7:31: fatal error: <PINGUINO_STRING:0>: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Processor: 18f4550
sdcc: Calling preprocessor...
sdcc: sdcpp -nostdinc -Wall -DPINGUINO4550 -Dboot4 -DBOARD=\"PINGUINO4550\" -DPROC=\"18f4550\" -DBOOT_VER=4 -I/opt/pinguino/v12/p8/include/pinguino/core -I/opt/pinguino/v12/p8/include/pinguino/libraries -I/home/fred/Dropbox/PINGUINO/7-20-14\ PINGUINO\ EXAMPLES/10.fred\'s\ robots/Nimbus -D__18f4550 -D__SDCC_PIC18F4550 -D__STACK_MODEL_SMALL -obj-ext=.o -D__SDCC_USE_NON_FREE -D__SDCC_ALL_CALLEE_SAVES -D__SDCC=3_5_5 -D__SDCC_VERSION_MAJOR=3 -D__SDCC_VERSION_MINOR=5 -D__SDCC_VERSION_PATCH=5 -DSDCC=355 -D__SDCC_REVISION=9410 -D__SDCC_pic16 -D__STDC_NO_COMPLEX__ -D__STDC_NO_THREADS__ -D__STDC_NO_ATOMICS__ -D__STDC_NO_VLA__ -isystem /opt/pinguino/p8/bin/../share/sdcc/include/pic16 -isystem /dvpt/pinguino/git-copy/pinguino-compilers/linux64/p8/share/sdcc/include/pic16 -isystem /opt/pinguino/p8/bin/../share/sdcc/include -isystem /dvpt/pinguino/git-copy/pinguino-compilers/linux64/p8/share/sdcc/include -isystem /opt/pinguino/p8/bin/../share/sdcc/non-free/include/pic16 -isystem /dvpt/pinguino/git-copy/pinguino-compilers/linux64/p8/share/sdcc/non-free/include/pic16 -isystem /opt/pinguino/p8/bin/../share/sdcc/non-free/include -isystem /dvpt/pinguino/git-copy/pinguino-compilers/linux64/p8/share/sdcc/non-free/include /home/fred/Pinguino/v12/source/main.c
sdcc: Generating code...

Attached Files
.zip   nimbus wall follower.zip (Size: 2.91 KB / Downloads: 1)
25-07-2016, 11:04 AM,
RE: porting nimbus IR wall follower from arduino
Hello Fred,
The attached nimbus.zip compiles in V11.  I installed the folder nimbus and its files as they are in 06.Sensors.
Several things have been modified :
- replacement of #include "util.h" by #include "util.c". In util.c we need #include <analog.c> and replacement of analogRead(..) by analogread(..) because analogRead is only known in a .pde file
- replacement of int Speed; by int speed; because later we find speed = map .... instead of Speed
- replacement of CDC.print by CDC.printf and adaptation of several CDC.print.

There is certainly a bug in V12 about the processing of strings or prints. But I could not find exactly where.

Good luck for the tests ![Image: smile.gif]
André

Attached Files
.zip   nimbus.zip (Size: 21.72 KB / Downloads: 2)
25-07-2016, 03:35 PM,
I succeeded to get a nimbus.pde working in V12.
I eliminated the #include that I put directly in nimbus.pde. Therefore it works with nimbus.pde in the folder 06.Sensors\nimbus.
Try it !
André

Attached Files
.pde   nimbus.pde (Size: 7.8 KB / Downloads: 4)
26-07-2016, 11:04 AM,
(25-07-2016, 03:35 PM)gtcbreizh Wrote: I succeeded to get a nimbus.pde working in V12.
I eliminated the #include that I put directly in nimbus.pde. Therefore it works with nimbus.pde in the folder 06.Sensors\nimbus.
Try it !
André

André
It seems to be work I will construct my robot base this weekend and continue testing.
Thanks for your help
Fred