Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding support for a new board Byvac BP2
05-09-2016, 01:21 AM,
RE: Adding support for a new board Byvac BP2
Just an update.

The problem weas interrupts and I had to change "_CP0_SET_EBASE" (interrupt.c) to match the value I used in procdefs.ld. It had caused a problem with one of the delay functions.

I now have analog inputs working, PWM outputs working, serial2 working, digital I/O working.
I was able to plug in the 2 line LCD shield, run the sketch (after a small change), and it worked correctly.
24-09-2016, 03:10 AM,
Regis, I am keen to get my changes to support the new board into the main code, as I do not want to haved to make these edits everytime. How can I go about this?
26-09-2016, 04:10 PM,
(24-09-2016, 03:10 AM)pingry Wrote: Regis, I am keen to get my changes to support the new board into the main code, as I do not want to haved to make these edits everytime. How can I go about this?

Hi,
The best would be to use GitHub.
If you don´t want to register as a contributor just make a fork of the pinguino-ide and the pinguino-libraries repositories and then merge your changes in the v12-dev branch.
Or simply become an official contributor, clone pinguino-ide and pinguino-libraries, create your own branch from v12-dev, report your changes in it and then merge your branch with the v12-dev.
It is easier to complain than it is to do, but it is better to do than it is to complain.