Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinguino registered or replaced libstdc++.so.6
29-03-2017, 04:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 31-03-2017, 04:19 PM by dc_740.)
Pinguino registered or replaced libstdc++.so.6
I installed pinguino v12 yesterday, and today my system is completely broken. Apps are complaining about:

Code:
nautilus: /opt/pinguino/p32/bin/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.22' not found (required by /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmircommon.so.6)

I casually rebooted my system only to find that it doesn't boot anymore!

I "fixed" it by moving the pinguino file in ld.so.conf (seriously, overwriting the system-wide libstdc++ was a very bad idea)
Code:
sudo mv /etc/ld.so.conf.d/pinguino.conf ~/pinguino.ffup.ld.so.conf.d.conf
and renaming the pinguino libstdc++ to something else (just in case it decides to return)
Code:
sudo mv /opt/pinguino/p32/bin/libstdc++.so.6 /opt/pinguino/p32/bin/libstdc++.so.6_bak

Did anyone else get this error? It's severe.

Specs:
Ubuntu 16.10 x64
Pinguino v12 installed using the installer.sh. I selected to download all compilers when asked. All other settings as default.

Side notes, and extra bugs:
*The IDE is not in an usable state. After hitting F5 to compile and getting a few errors, the focus changes to user.c to check the failing line, I get back to the original code, and every time I try to write, the code suggestions pop up, and the text area loses focus when the suggestions disappear. So I have to click on the text to get the focus again.
*The last project I used is not re-opened after restarting the IDE. Only the files are reopened.
*Bootloaders: v2.x is not working with a 18f4550 on v12. I upgraded to v4.14 and it's working on that version. There is no way to select v2.x bootloader on pinguino v12