Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Romania
14-06-2017, 11:34 AM,
Hello from Romania
Hi all, I am Sebastian Marchidan. 

At this moment, I'm working on several projects and I've already built one Pinguino board, based on PIC 18F4550. The board works nice and I intend to learn well the Pinguino environment.

I'd like to write a tutorial about Pinguino, maybe in a short period of time. I work also with other boards (Jaluino medium, for example), or the boards made by me (I'm a DIY-er). Dodgy

One of my questions is: using a UART - USB bridge, can we extend the concept (similar to Arduino concept) to any microcontroller of the PIC families (I refer to those without native USB)? I would like to work on such an idea - although I understand the Pinguino concept advantages  - working with the mcu with native USB.

Best regards,
sebastianM
14-06-2017, 01:23 PM,
RE: Hello from Romania
(14-06-2017, 11:34 AM)sebastianM Wrote: Hi all, I am Sebastian Marchidan. 

At this moment, I'm working on several projects and I've already built one Pinguino board, based on PIC 18F4550. The board works nice and I intend to learn well the Pinguino environment.

I'd like to write a tutorial about Pinguino, maybe in a short period of time. I work also with other boards (Jaluino medium, for example), or the boards made by me (I'm a DIY-er). Dodgy

One of my questions is: using a UART - USB bridge, can we extend the concept (similar to Arduino concept) to any microcontroller of the PIC families (I refer to those without native USB)? I would like to work on such an idea - although I understand the Pinguino concept advantages  - working with the mcu with native USB.

Best regards,
sebastianM
sebastian
WELCOME TO THE PINGUINO COMMUNITY. i THIN KREGIS COULD HE;LP YOU WITH THIS CONCERN.
FRED
14-06-2017, 04:55 PM,
RE: Hello from Romania
Thank you, derf158.