Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't install
21-07-2018, 09:14 AM,
Can't install
I downloaded the latest version of pinguino on server and tried to install it.But the installation process is not starting automatically.Some error message came and it shows that cannot continue installation.The thesis writing helped me to get some ideas about this problem.But the problem is not solved.How to fix this problem?I tried to reinstall it.But the problem is not solved.
31-07-2018, 11:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 31-07-2018, 11:30 AM by 2e0byo.)
RE: Can't install
(21-07-2018, 09:14 AM)DanielRounds Wrote: I downloaded the latest version of pinguino on server and tried to install it.But the installation process is not starting automatically.Some error message came and it shows that cannot continue installation.The thesis writing helped me to get some ideas about this problem.But the problem is not solved.How to fix this problem?I tried to reinstall it.But the problem is not solved.

Forum/Pinguino community seems a bit dead atm (or maybe I'm missing something).  Some data would help: what do you mean by 'on server'?   What OS?

As a shot in the dark, if you're using Debian/Ubuntu it may be that there's no package python-pyside and so the ide just isn't installing.  But first we need the OS, the install method used and the actual error message.

It took me quite a while to get pinguino running this end, so I sympathise.

EDIT: Hang on, what on earth with the thesis writing?! Am I being an idiot and this is just a spam post?